Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to attempt them away, but you are confused and skeptical on the mindboggling number of companies and also websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and have seen solid and persuading results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, web sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 star rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and appear in the status bar in the bottom of the browser, if the link does not go directly to the actual companies website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate advertising program, as well as the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each customer they refer.
You don't see the status bar at the bottom of your screen, you can enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you discover legitimate products that will work and allow you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others are practically dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor new member postings, while others may not.
Pheromones in ColognePheromones are good at altering other people's behaviors. There are many kinds of pheromones, each with separate purpose. Just some of such responses include a signal for food, danger, and sex. Different variations of pheromones have different influences on the behavior. See this post about pheromones in cologne for Men to Attract Women.
Learn More about This Product »
- So, now we have to look for a legitimate forum!
- One of the best ways to determine the actual credibility of a pheromone forum is actually taking a look at their members:
Pheromone Review Alfa Maschio
Alfa Maschio pheromone from Alpha Dream is probably one of the best pheromone colognes for hitting the bar & club scene. This sexual pheromones is a hard ...
Do they have an energetic membership, or are the vast majority of postings coming from 1 or 2 people?
- Are the original and/or longterm members still around and active inside the forum?
- Otherwise, where did they go and also why did they leave?
Does the discussion board have lots of threads and also postings, just about all produced within a very small amount of time frame?
Do they have a a lot of open new members signing upwards and also making simply 1 or 2 posts, then disappearing?
And just like importantly, carry out the administrators show up helpful and informative, or perhaps do they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net have become nothing more than marketing tools and nonsense to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are genuine products out there. You just have to look around a bit, local plumber, and find the right companies and products to buy. They're out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums commonly are not large in size and don't have thousands of people that were acquired through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.
Demarcus is a content marketer at alertexchange.com, a blog about health issues. Last year, Demarcus worked as a post curator for a medical site. When he's not writing health content, Demarcus enjoys hiking and rafting.